menges electronic gmbh
The menges electronic gmbh was founded in Dortmund in April 1990 by Mrs. Ingrid Menges and Mr. Erich Menges. After several relocations, due to constant growth, the head office was relocated to Dortmund-Huckarde in 2001, where ca. 1000 square metres for offices and a storage area are available. The menges electronic gmbh is a distributor for active, passive and electromechanical parts.